A new baby changes everything. As a postpartum doula I am here to help you through the ripples and waves of those first few months.
Thinks I can do:
- light cleaning
- care for the older children while you bond with baby
- care for the baby while you take a nap or have some “me” time
- provide a non-judgmental listening ear and emotional support
- offer infant care advice as requested
- provide feeding advice (nursing or bottle feeding)
It takes a village to navigate those first few weeks, and I am here to be part yours.