What is a birth doula? A doula is someone who helps you by providing informational, emotional, and physical support during the months leading up to birth, during labour, and the first 6 weeks after birth. I am here to provide non-bias, evidence based support to help you through your childbirth journey. My goal is to support your family through this exciting, emotional, and turbulent time of life. I do not replace anyone. I am an addition to your birth team. My role will change depending on what you need.
I attend births at all homes, hospitals, and birth centres in the greater Edmonton area including Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Leduc, Devon, Beaumont, Sherwood Park, Fort Saskatchewan, and St Albert. I am willing to travel farther for an additional fee.
Birth Doula Services – Price Varies
- Up to 3 Prenatal visits
- Continuous labour support
- Phone and text support during pregnancy and 6 weeks postpartum
- Use of my labour wrap (Rebozo) should you wish
- Babies first feeding support
- 2 postpartum follow up visits
- One 4 hour postpartum doula shift
- 1 placenta prints in your choice of colours – Additional prints can be requested for an additional fee.
- Discount on postpartum doula services
Additional Prenatal visit – $50
Payment plans available upon request